Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MARCH: BOOK TWO hits stores next week! Book launch signings & discussions!


 March: Book Two hits bookstores January 20th and comic shops on the 21st

I'm honored to see that we've picked up starred reviews at Kirkus and School Library Journal, and have landed on both Paste's "Most Anticipated Comics of 2015" and "Best Covers of January" lists!

Here's another review at Roll Call, and an interview with all of us at Diamond Bookshelf.

I'll be doing a signing at Vintage Phoenix Comics in Bloomington IN on Friday, January 23rd from 5-7 pm-- signing and selling all my books, including still-new copies of The Lost Hero and the new paperback edition of The Year Of The Beasts. The FB event page is here.

My collaborators John Lewis and Andrew Aydin will be doing a discussion and signing in DC on January 21st at the National Press Club Book Rap-- check it out here! (Tickets are required.)

I'm also selling signed/sketched copies of Book Two (and the rest) from my site's shop. ORDER HERE if you'd like one mailed to you! Thanks.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.